Monday, October 5, 2015

Why Move to Ocala, Florida? Visit in October...

October is a Great Month. Fall, Football and Festivals. Our Calendar is full of Wonderful Events ! It is a Month of Awareness to Breast Cancer, Bullying Prevention and Fire Prevention. It is a month for our community to come together, support one another and enjoy life. Ocala is a great city full of great people. 
I have been Blessed in my Career as a Real Estate Agent, that my children can grow up in the same city I did. I am able to do business with my own childhood friends. I couldn't imagine doing real estate any where else. Horse Country with a Small Town Feel. Ocala has the most Beautiful Property I am able to Experience Daily and Share that with Prospective Buyers looking to move into town. 
It's prime central location is to be desired. A short drive East or West will Take You to some of the Most Beautiful Beaches in the World !  A short drive South and You are A Kid Again in Disney World. The Best Drive, in my opinion, is North. Where you will drive through a prairie and into Gator Territory ! The University Of Florida !!! GO GATORS !!! 
Ocala has Whatever Your Heart Desires. (literally there is a store by that name in Ocala too!) 
If you are Looking to Move to Florida, Hesitate No More ! Ocala is THE Best !

#thebriancoxteam #ocala #realtor #sellstate #sellstatenextgenerationrealty #marioncountyflorida
Check out this link to our Ocala/Marion County Website to view our Events Calendar for the Month of October:

http://www.ocalamarion.com/events/

No comments:

Post a Comment